Careers at Indigo & Cloth
Since launching in 2007, Indigo & Cloth is an experience-led, multi brand, independent retailer. As well as operating a store, we opened our cafe space in March 2019. Since opening, we stock a considered curation of the world's best speciality coffee & associated products.
We're currently looking for passionate, professional & enthusiastic individuals to join our team. As an independent, we run every aspect of our business through our primary store, located at 9 Essex Street East, Temple Bar Dublin.
If you are interested in joining our team, please see the current available positions listed below and get in touch with a CV and Cover Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Barista - Full Time x 1
We're looking for a new Head Barista to join our café's team. From working with leading specialist equipment & international coffee roasters, the ideal candidate is someone who's passionate about speciality coffee & elevating the coffee experience in a unique setting.
- + 1 years experience as a head barista managing a similar styled cafe.
- Experience and interest working with international coffee roasters - dialling in, recipe setting with espresso & filter coffees.
- Great customer service & leadership skills.
- Experience with our range of equipment is a plus - Marzocco Linea PB, Marco SP9, Mahlkonig E65, VST & more.
At Indigo & Cloth, you can expect:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Comprehensive in-house training & career development.
- SCA backed training from our house roaster, Bailies Coffee.
- Generous staff discounts across all aspects of the business like coffee, retail & lifestyle goods, plus an additional staff discount at our Bar, Bistro, Bureau, Note Dublin.
- Holiday & sick pay as standard.