12am. Heatwaves, late-night crowds, the lure of the dance floor melding smoke and strange perfumes. Balmy, ambiguous, free. Yuzu, Indian jasmine, and smoked cedarwood.
Sunset candles are poured into custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by the scenes of summer in California. Available in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
- Sizing: The 10 oz Sunset candles are meant for medium-sized spaces like dens, dining rooms, and coffee tables. Burns for 50-60 hours. 3" in diameter and 4.3" in height.
- Ingredients: Sunset candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- How to use:
- Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.