Soy Candle - Campfire (7.2oz)
Camping in the woods, s’mores for everyone, trivia nights around the fire. With notes of smoke, firewood, and raspberry.
The 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with P.F. Candle's signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is their most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
- Sizing: Standard (7.2 oz): Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.75" in diameter and 3.75" in height.
- Ingredients: Soy candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrance blends are made of both natural and man-made ingredients, and are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- How to use:
- Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.