The Snug Project calendar features 12 Irish pub snugs as captured by photographer Finn Richards. Noticeably vacant, the project highlights the social vacuum that forced pub closures have left in many Irish people’s lives. This is the first time the images have been available to buy, having originally been commissioned almost ten years ago as part of a commercial project.
- Steel wiro binding
- Paper: Munken Pure Rough 150gsm
- Size: A3 (297 x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inches) Design
- Lithographically printed in Dublin by Plus Print
- Designed by Paul Guinan, a Dublin based graphic designer.
- Featuring single-sided pages
- Typeset using a version of Two Lines English Egyptian, one of the earliest sans-serif
- typefaces, circulated in Ireland from the early 19th Century. Today, vernacular interpretations of Two Lines English Egyptian can still be found on pub fronts across the country.
- Lithograph Printing