A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Sage, moss, and lavender.
Incense quickly transforms a room: transformative smoke uplifts the space while the signature scents linger for hours even after extinguishing. The charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in the brand's studio and packaged in kraft sleeves.
- Each kraft package contains 15 sticks
- Incense sticks measure approximately 10.75" long and burn for about 1 hour
- Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
How to use:
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft