12am. Heatwaves, late-night crowds, the lure of the dance floor melding smoke and strange perfumes. Balmy, ambiguous, free. Yuzu, Indian Jasmine, and Smoked Cedarwood.
P.F's first-ever incense cones are packed in custom-printed tin vessels donned with earth-toned motifs, sun shapes, and horizon lines inspired by California scenery.
- Each cone burns for approximately 25 minutes, elevating a space with scent in under an hour
- Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours
- Each tin contains measures 3" in diameter and 2.2" in height
- Each tin contains 30 incense cones
How to use:
- Flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins)
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning
- Pro tip: the bottom of the tin incense lids makes for a perfect burner
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft