Hooded Puffer Coat is an insulated winter jacket from Rains’ Thermal category, constructed from a breathable, yet waterproof PU fabric. Hooded Puffer Coat is designed with a straight silhouette and wide puffer chambers that are filled with a plant-based insulation.
Rains’ puffers feature an innovative approach to quilting via seamless chambers, woven from the backside to ensure a waterproof bond. Signature to Hooded Puffer Coat from Rains is a double collar effect, with the pairing of an insulated stand-up collar and an insulated hood. Lined in fleece, pockets are placed at the sides of the body, as well as at the chest.
- Shell: 57% Polyester. 43% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fabric breathability: 4000 g/m2
- Fabric windproof rating: 0,02 air permeability
- Filling: 100% featherless insulation
- Insulated stand-up collar
- Insulated hood
- Fleece lined side pockets
- Fleece lined paspel pockets at chest