1947 501 - Rigid
The 1947 501 was a post-World War II era jean that reflected the changing times, with updates like a slimmer fit and removal of the cinch and suspender buttons. It features a classic arcuate design achieved with new double-needle industrial technology.
- Watch pocket rivets returned after the war
- Selvedge denim from Cone Mills of North Carolina, Levis' proud partner for over 100 years
- Two back pockets with concealed rivets
- Big “E” single sided red Tab
- Two Horse Pull leather patch at back waistband
- Straight Fit
- Straight leg
- Sits at waist
- Button fly
In the photos, Lukman is 6 ft 3', waist size 32 and wears a size 32/32.