Back to: Universal Works
Bakers Overshirt - Indigo Herringbone Denim
A long-term UW favourite, soft and versatile, the perfect mid-weight autumn fabric with plenty of drape & yet enough body to hold its shape and look.
Named for its distinctive chevron-like similarities to the 'Herring' fish, there is certainly nothing fishy about this fabric. Herringbone is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for GI's.
- Single piece collar
- Regular fit
- Five-button front
- Plain, unbuttoned cuffs for easy rolling
- Singular asymmetric chest pocket
- Two large lower patch pockets
- Single partially concealed coin pocket
- Straight cut hem
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton