Bare Bones are very excited to introduce a limited number of speciality hot chocolate – celebrating the detail and nuances of cacao from bean to cup. Made using their award-winning bean to bar chocolate, the hot chocolate is handcrafted in micro-batches using single-origin Madagascan cacao.
This is a beautifully balanced hot chocolate. Rich in deep chocolate tones and bursting with taste notes of red berries and maple syrup – working very well with cows milk and alternatives. It displays the natural complexity of the cacao without additives, flavourings or excess sugars. This Madagascar hot chocolate won silver in the 2020 International Chocolate Awards!
- Tasting notes: Raspberry jam, maple syrup, rich chocolate
- Ingredients: Cocoa beans*, raw unrefined cane sugar*, cocoa butter*. *organic.
- Vegan Friendly
- May contain traces of milk, nuts and gluten
- No additives. No emulsifiers. Just the Bare Bones
- Compostable, plastic-free pouch
- Handcrafted in Glasgow