Private White's most popular design, the timeless, single-breasted cotton raincoat continues to be the cornerstone of their factory. They have been perfecting its construction, pattern, and performance pretty much every day for the past 100 years.
Handcrafted using the world’s finest 100% cotton, Ventile®, it is both 100% waterproof and 100% breathable. The perfect garment for any individual, and fit for any occasion.
- Unlined, single breasted, fly-fronted rain coat with RIRI zip and stud centre front fastening
- 8-gauge centre front copper zip
- Copper taped internal seams
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Two internal stud secure pockets
- Vandyke stitched collar
- Etched copper rivets on back neck and hanger loop
- Ventile® stud bearer with hold tab at the base to guarantee a quick no-fuss zip fastening for the centre front
- Inset sleeves
- Made in the brand's factory in Manchester, England
- Lifetime Repair Service
- 100% Cotton - and in our assessment this is the best cotton in the world.
- 250 gsm (Grams per Square Metre)
- 81 threads per cm (warp) and 30 threads per cm (weft)
- 8-gauge centre copper zip
- RIRI copper hardware from Switzerland
- 2 internal studs to secure the pockets
- Copper rivets on the back neck and hanger loop
In the photos, Lukman is 6 ft 3', chest size 40 and wears a size 3/Medium.