Back to: Oliver Spencer
Fishtail Trousers - Ives Indigo
Oliver Spencer's fishtail trousers are so-called because of the v-shaped cut in the rear of the waistband, which is a reference to classic men's trousers that had room for buttons for braces. If you’re looking for a modern flat-fronted trouser with a gradual taper from the mid-thigh that will go with virtually everything you have in your wardrobe, you can call halt on the search now.
The Ives fabric is indigo dyed for a denim tone full of depth, and is constructed from 100% cotton seersucker.
- Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Regular fit flat fronted trousers in cotton seersucker
- Fishtail style waistband and ticket pocket detail
- Zip fly and button fastening
- Unlined with rear welt pockets
- Wash at 30°