Introducing Origin Coffee's chemical-free, decaf capsules. The delicious, sustainable coffee is now available in Nespresso® compatible 100% aluminium capsules for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
This coffee is Colombia Santa Maria, which has been C02 decaffeinated. It's a chemical-free process which also protects the flavour of the coffee itself. Flavour notes of chocolate, red apple and assam tea.
- As well as being sustainably sourced coffee, these 100% aluminium capsules are recyclable.
Please see full coffee information and brewing instructions below;
- Origin's pods take slightly longer to extract than others. This is intentional as when testing, they found that a longer extraction time created amore pronounced cup, full of body and flavour.
- Use filtered water
- Place scales under cup, insert capsule, press any button and allow to brew until 25g is in the cup
- Don't press button multiple times, please read manual to adjust buttons if more or less water is required
- If you don't have scales, the target volume is 25ml.
- Produced using CO2 decaffeinated Santa Maria.
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Producers: 21 smallholders
- Processing: Washed and then C02 decaffeinated
- Varietals: Caturra, Castillo, Typica, Colombia
- Elevation: 1,600-2,000 masl
- 100% arabica coffee